Galileo is a microcontroller board based on the Intel(R) Quark(TM) SoC X1000 Application Processor, a 32-bit Intel Pentium-class system on a chip.
The rev D board has the following limitations in libmraa:
- gpio 13 will not switch the LED as it's a different Gpio, use raw gpio '3' to do this
- gpio register access via /dev/uio is limited to pin2 and 3
- gpio interrupts will only work on GPIO_EDGE_BOTH
- adc kernel module will return 12bit number. MRAA defaults shift this to 10bits
- AIO pins are treated as 0-5 in mraa_aio_init() but as 14-19 for everything else. Therefore use mraa_gpio_init(14) to use A0 as a Gpio